Friday, December 11, 2009

Crap

Beginning
I was beginning to babble.
and I knew that I had to work to shut myself up
but i just can't
and i keep babbling for the whole day
until today
I just realized i was babbling like an idiot
for nothing
for no fuken reason
I just realized how annoyed am i
omfg
I'm trying not to blame anyone
but
advice and ideas from you guys
are fuken pointless and so fail
fail-max
It fuken affect me
It fuken make me babble like a retard

"If I move my foot, I will fall over."
I've told you guys
I'm gonna stay wherever I'm now
I'm happy with that
I'm not going to move on k
and you bunch of idiots
keep bullshiting in front of me
keep telling me what to do
keep pushing me
and now
i got owned ==''

Diu lo
bunch of idiots make me feel like I'm nothing !!

p.s "I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn’t remember how I’d managed it before." what a bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment